- Ideal for treating warts, skin tags and moles
- Individually packed and pre-sterilised for ultimate hygiene
- Contains distinctive indicator dot
Ensure you stock the Sterex needles two piece F10S regular to enhance your electrolysis treatments. These superior needles are ideal for electrolysis treatments. They also ensure that ultimate hygiene is maintained in every treatment as they are individually packed and pre-sterilised. As well as this, the super flexible and highly polished, quality needles were specifically designed for treating warts, skin tags and moles. For easy use, each pouch contains the distinctive indicator dot to ensure you are able to perform treatments to the highest professional standard, for a service and result which your clients will be highly satisfied with. See the leading Sterex electrolysis systems: SX-T thermolysis diathermy epilator, SX-B blend epilator and SX-G galvanic epilator. Add the superior Sterex needles two piece F10S regular to your professional electrolysis supplies today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.