An essential tool for all professional waxing services, the Wax Master disposable spatulas will enable you to apply wax to your client’s skin with ultimate ease and precision, ensuring you’re able to provide the perfect waxing experience every time. These high-quality spatulas enable accuracy and are also durable to ensure resistance to the heat of the wax. As they are disposable, these spatulas will ensure ultimate hygiene within your waxing services and will eliminate the timely disinfecting of tools. Update your waxing service with the Wax Master spatulas today and ensure the best standard of waxing for every client.
- Disposable waxing spatulas
- An essential tool for professional waxologists
- Allow waxologists to apply wax with ease and accuracy
- Made from durable material to ensure resistance to the heat of wax
- Disposable to ensure ultimate hygiene within your salon or business
- Eliminates the timely disinfecting of tools
Orders placed between 3pm Wednesday 8 April and 3pm Thursday 9 April may be delivered on Tuesday 14 April however this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered from Wednesday 15 April.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.